One of the most common questions pregnant women ask is “can I have sex while pregnant?”. You may be surprised but having sex while pregnant is one of the best things you can do for yourself, your family, and even your baby! Here’s why…
- Improves Your Immune System: sexual relations improves the immune system. Now that you’re pregnant, you definitely need that boost!
- Makes You Happy: sex and orgasms release endorphins, a chemical which makes us happy. Pregnancy can be a stressful time… given the opportunity for some healthy happiness, why not take it?
- Lowers Blood Pressure: yes, sex does even that! …and by now you probably know how important it is for pregnant women to keep healthy blood pressure, for the baby and yourself.
- Helps You Fall Asleep: between the growing belly, to the aches and hormones, you could use anything which will help you rest.
- Helps Your Baby Fall Asleep: yes, that too! It’s the motion, you see…
- Improves Your Love Life: keeping the flame alive between you and your partner is important now more than ever. After all, happy, loving parents are the best parents a baby can ask!
What do you think? Would you have sex while pregnant? Let us know in the comments below!